Taking action to protect the health of our communities
The novel coronavirus has thrown healthcare a serious curveball. Doctors nationwide have growing concerns over the reluctance of patients to seek care while the spread of COVID-19 persists. If patients are not maintaining routine or preventative healthcare, we risk a second wave of tragedy in the form of late diagnoses and more advanced or unchecked disease. The #weAREcommunity campaign amplifies what doctors have been telling their patients: NOW is the time to prioritize health and get back to the doctor. Chronic and critical illnesses didn't stop or slow down when COVID-19 flared up, and neither should access to care. We have long advocated on behalf of community practices and patient access. This is why we feel it so important to have a platform for the physician practice community to encourage patients to resume their healthcare routines within the safety of community practices.
Join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook
Whether you are a patient or practice we’d love to see your posts engaging on
this very important topic. Don’t forget the hashtags!
Further insights on this topic:
- How Community and Specialty Physician Practices are Confronting COVID-19 Challenges
- Community Practice Meets Unexpected Challenges - and Helps Their Community
- The now normal, part 1: Data analysis for smart business decisions
- The now normal, part 2: Getting your practice future ready
- The now normal, part 3: Proactive communications for practice success
- Pandemic data will help practices with future business decisions
- Marketing and communications are essential during this health crisis
- Communicating with your patients about in-office visits
- Use your collective voice
- How to thrive with telemedicine
The right solutions to support patient care
It takes a partner that is dedicated to practice success to stand out in the crowded multispecialty market. We support you with strategic guidance, helping you optimize practice efficiencies and workflows so that you can focus on what matters most: your patients. Learn how IntrinsiQ Specialty Solutions supports multispecialty practices on their mission to deliver the highest quality care imaginable.