Helping practices deliver patient-centered specialty care
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Protecting your practice from cyber threats
Please join our Quality Reporting Engagement Group as they host a webinar to highlight a very important topic- Cybersecurity. As part of MIPS, practices are required to conduct or review a Security Risk Analysis each year. QREG has invited Firm Guardian to lead a discussion about:
- COVID-19: The perfect storm for cybercriminals
- Telehealth: How it has changed healthcare and what its future looks like
- Cybersecurity & HIPAA: When your compliance comes into question
- MACRA/MIPS: Why a Security Risk Assessment should be a high priority
- Protecting Your Organization: What can you do?
Suggested Attendees: Physicians, administrators, EMR champions, and other regulatory specialists within your practice.
AmerisourceBergen Specialty Physician Services Live Webcast
MIPS 2021 Final Rule
Working Together Through COVID-19
Patient safety remains a top priority, especially with infusion treatments
Healthcare payer trends in 2021
Q&A: Predictions for healthcare costs, patient access, and reform in 2021